ITM Power Plc (LON:ITM – Get Free Report) insider Simon Bourne acquired 492 shares of the company’s stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, November 15th. The stock was purchased at an average price of GBX 61 ($0.75) per share, for a total transaction of £300.12 ($368.56).
Simon Bourne also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, September 18th, Simon Bourne acquired 6,329 shares of ITM Power stock. The shares were acquired at an average cost of GBX 79 ($0.97) per share, with a total value of £4,999.91 ($6,140.13).
- On Friday, September 15th, Simon Bourne acquired 180 shares of ITM Power stock. The shares were purchased at an average price of GBX 83 ($1.02) per share, for a total transaction of £149.40 ($183.47).
ITM Power Stock Up 0.8 %
Shares of ITM stock opened at GBX 56.08 ($0.69) on Friday. The stock has a market cap of £345.95 million, a P/E ratio of -329.88 and a beta of 1.96. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 2.64, a current ratio of 5.59 and a quick ratio of 7.56. The stock has a fifty day moving average price of GBX 70.21 and a 200 day moving average price of GBX 76.80. ITM Power Plc has a one year low of GBX 55.20 ($0.68) and a one year high of GBX 120.35 ($1.48).
ITM Power Company Profile
ITM Power Plc designs and manufactures proton exchange membrane (PEM) electrolysers in the United Kingdom, Germany, Australia, rest of Europe, and the United States. Its product portfolio includes TRIDENT, an PEM electrolysers stack technology; NEPTUNE, a 2MW plug and play electrolyser for small to mid-size projects; and POSEIDON, a cutting-edge 20 MW module for large-scale projects.
- Five stocks we like better than ITM Power
- Why Invest in 5G? How to Invest in 5G Stocks
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Canadian Penny Stocks: Can They Make You Rich?
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- The How And Why of Investing in Oil Stocks
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for ITM Power Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for ITM Power and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.