IMI plc (LON:IMI – Get Free Report) insider Daniel Shook acquired 8 shares of the stock in a transaction on Tuesday, November 14th. The stock was bought at an average cost of GBX 1,543 ($18.95) per share, for a total transaction of £123.44 ($151.59).
Daniel Shook also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Tuesday, October 10th, Daniel Shook bought 8 shares of IMI stock. The stock was acquired at an average price of GBX 1,538 ($18.89) per share, with a total value of £123.04 ($151.10).
- On Tuesday, September 12th, Daniel Shook bought 9 shares of IMI stock. The stock was acquired at an average price of GBX 1,469 ($18.04) per share, with a total value of £132.21 ($162.36).
IMI Price Performance
IMI opened at GBX 1,586 ($19.48) on Friday. The company has a market capitalization of £4.14 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 1,705.38, a PEG ratio of 1.12 and a beta of 1.12. The company has a quick ratio of 0.80, a current ratio of 1.34 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 96.13. The firm has a 50-day moving average price of GBX 1,509.41 and a 200-day moving average price of GBX 1,561.55. IMI plc has a twelve month low of GBX 1,273 ($15.63) and a twelve month high of GBX 1,687.10 ($20.72).
IMI Company Profile
IMI plc, a specialist engineering company, designs and manufactures engineering products in the United Kingdom, Germany, rest of Europe, the United States of America, rest of the Americas, China, rest of Asia Pacific, the Middle East, and Africa. It operates through IMI Precision Engineering, IMI Critical Engineering, and IMI Hydronic Engineering segments.
- Five stocks we like better than IMI
- What Are Meme Stocks and Are They Viable Investments?
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- 3 Grocery Stocks That Can Help Take a Bite Out of Inflation
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- Airline Stocks – Top Airline Stocks to Buy Now
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for IMI Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for IMI and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.