Grit Real Estate Income Group Limited (LON:GR1T – Get Free Report) insider Peter Todd bought 94,900 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction on Tuesday, November 14th. The shares were acquired at an average price of GBX 17 ($0.21) per share, with a total value of £16,133 ($19,812.11).
Grit Real Estate Income Group Price Performance
LON GR1T opened at GBX 16 ($0.20) on Friday. The business has a fifty day moving average price of GBX 27.92 and a two-hundred day moving average price of GBX 30.67. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 137.62, a current ratio of 0.24 and a quick ratio of 0.24. Grit Real Estate Income Group Limited has a fifty-two week low of GBX 12.45 ($0.15) and a fifty-two week high of GBX 33.80 ($0.42). The stock has a market capitalization of £76.75 million, a PE ratio of -387.50 and a beta of 0.29.
About Grit Real Estate Income Group
- Five stocks we like better than Grit Real Estate Income Group
- Your Comprehensive Guide to Investing in Bank Stocks
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- When to Sell a Stock for Profit or Loss
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- How to Invest in Electric Cars
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Grit Real Estate Income Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Grit Real Estate Income Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.