Finsbury Growth & Income (LON:FGT – Get Free Report) insider Simon Hayes bought 2,256 shares of the stock in a transaction on Tuesday, November 14th. The shares were acquired at an average cost of GBX 810 ($9.95) per share, for a total transaction of £18,273.60 ($22,440.87).
Simon Hayes also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Thursday, October 5th, Simon Hayes bought 10,000 shares of Finsbury Growth & Income stock. The shares were acquired at an average cost of GBX 827 ($10.16) per share, for a total transaction of £82,700 ($101,559.62).
- On Friday, August 18th, Simon Hayes bought 1,405 shares of Finsbury Growth & Income stock. The shares were acquired at an average cost of GBX 851 ($10.45) per share, for a total transaction of £11,956.55 ($14,683.22).
Finsbury Growth & Income Trading Up 1.0 %
Shares of FGT opened at GBX 809 ($9.93) on Friday. Finsbury Growth & Income has a 52-week low of GBX 788.71 ($9.69) and a 52-week high of GBX 923 ($11.33). The company has a quick ratio of 0.48, a current ratio of 3.33 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.87. The firm’s fifty day moving average is GBX 831.36 and its two-hundred day moving average is GBX 866. The stock has a market cap of £1.65 billion, a PE ratio of 1,155.71 and a beta of 0.53.
Finsbury Growth & Income Increases Dividend
Finsbury Growth & Income Company Profile
Finsbury Growth & Income Trust PLC is a closed ended equity mutual fund launched Frostrow Capital LLP. The fund is co-managed by Lindsell Train Limited. It invests in public equity markets of the United Kingdom. The fund seeks to invest in stocks of companies operating across diversified sectors.
- Five stocks we like better than Finsbury Growth & Income
- What to Know About Investing in Penny Stocks
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- The 3 Best Fintech Stocks to Buy Now
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- What Investors Need to Know to Beat the Market
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Finsbury Growth & Income Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Finsbury Growth & Income and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.