Impax Environmental Markets plc (LON:IEM – Get Free Report) shares passed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of GBX 361.90 ($4.44) and traded as high as GBX 374 ($4.59). Impax Environmental Markets shares last traded at GBX 373.50 ($4.59), with a volume of 480,094 shares changing hands.
Impax Environmental Markets Stock Up 0.7 %
The firm’s fifty day moving average price is GBX 361.45 and its two-hundred day moving average price is GBX 389.90. The stock has a market cap of £1.07 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 1,549.88 and a beta of 0.78. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 3.89, a current ratio of 0.34 and a quick ratio of 1.90.
Impax Environmental Markets Company Profile
Impax Environmental Markets plc is a closed ended equity mutual fund launched and managed by Impax Asset Management (AIFM) Limited. The fund invests in public equity markets across the globe. It seeks to invest in stocks of companies which provide, utilize, implement or advise upon technology-based systems, products or services in environmental markets, particularly of those in the alternative energy and energy efficiency, water treatment and pollution control, and waste technology and resource management sectors.
- Five stocks we like better than Impax Environmental Markets
- Insider Selling Explained: Can it Inform Your Investing Choices?
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- What Is WallStreetBets and What Stocks Are They Targeting?
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- 3 Tickers Leading a Meme Stock Revival
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Impax Environmental Markets Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Impax Environmental Markets and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.