Hypercharge Networks Corp. (OTCMKTS:HCNWF – Get Free Report) shares were up 5.9% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The company traded as high as 0.19 and last traded at 0.18. Approximately 46,000 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 93% from the average daily volume of 682,631 shares. The stock had previously closed at 0.17.
Hypercharge Networks Price Performance
The company’s 50-day moving average is 0.30 and its two-hundred day moving average is 0.53.
Hypercharge Networks Company Profile
Hypercharge Networks Corp. supplies electric vehicle (EV) charging stations and solutions light and medium duty in Canada and the United States. The company provides turnkey EV charging solutions for light and medium duty EVs through a managed charging network of EV charging stations. It serves multi-unit residential buildings; commercial locations, such as retail, workplace, hospitality, parking, municipal; and fleet operators.
- Five stocks we like better than Hypercharge Networks
- 5 Top Rated Dividend Stocks to Consider
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- What Are Meme Stocks and Are They Viable Investments?
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- What Does Downgrade Mean in Investing?
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Hypercharge Networks Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hypercharge Networks and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.