Highland Gold Mining Limited (HGM.L) (LON:HGM – Get Free Report) passed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 299.60 ($3.68) and traded as high as GBX 302.60 ($3.72). Highland Gold Mining Limited (HGM.L) shares last traded at GBX 299.60 ($3.68), with a volume of 3,141,119 shares trading hands.
Highland Gold Mining Limited (HGM.L) Price Performance
The stock has a market capitalization of £1.09 billion and a P/E ratio of 6.47. The business has a fifty day simple moving average of GBX 299.60 and a 200 day simple moving average of GBX 299.60. The company has a current ratio of 3.86, a quick ratio of 1.95 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 33.80.
About Highland Gold Mining Limited (HGM.L)
Highland Gold Mining Limited engages in the gold mining operations in Russia and Kyrgyzstan. The company explores for gold, silver, zinc, and lead. The company's Gold Production of Khabarovsk Region segment holds 100% interests in the Mnogovershinnoye mine, which is located in the Nikolaevsk area of the Khabarovsk Territory in the far-east of Russia; and the Belaya Gora, which is located in the Khabarovsk region, Russia.
- Five stocks we like better than Highland Gold Mining Limited (HGM.L)
- What is a Secondary Public Offering? What Investors Need to Know
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Do Real Estate Investment Trusts Deserve a Place in Your Portfolio?
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- How to Know if a Stock Pays Dividends and When They Are Paid Out
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Highland Gold Mining Limited (HGM.L) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Highland Gold Mining Limited (HGM.L) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.