Hamilton Thorne (CVE:HTL – Free Report) had its target price cut by Stifel Nicolaus from C$3.00 to C$2.75 in a research report sent to investors on Tuesday, BayStreet.CA reports. They currently have a buy rating on the stock.
Several other analysts have also weighed in on HTL. Canaccord Genuity Group lowered their target price on shares of Hamilton Thorne from C$2.25 to C$2.20 and set a buy rating for the company in a research note on Tuesday. Pi Financial boosted their target price on shares of Hamilton Thorne from C$2.15 to C$2.25 and gave the company a buy rating in a research note on Wednesday, October 11th.
Hamilton Thorne Stock Up 4.3 %
Hamilton Thorne Company Profile
Hamilton Thorne Ltd. develops, manufactures, and sells precision instruments, consumables, software, and services for the assisted reproductive technologies (ART), research, and cell biology markets. It offers precision laser systems, imaging systems, and other equipment and consumables for the ART and developmental biology research markets.
- Five stocks we like better than Hamilton Thorne
- How to Find Cloud Software Company Stocks to Trade and Invest
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- How to Use Stock Screeners to Find Stocks
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- How to Invest in Blue Chip Stocks
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Hamilton Thorne Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hamilton Thorne and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.