Hamilton Thorne (CVE:HTL – Free Report) had its target price cut by Canaccord Genuity Group from C$2.25 to C$2.20 in a report published on Tuesday, BayStreet.CA reports. They currently have a buy rating on the stock.
Separately, Pi Financial boosted their price target on shares of Hamilton Thorne from C$2.15 to C$2.25 and gave the stock a buy rating in a research report on Wednesday, October 11th.
Hamilton Thorne Stock Performance
Hamilton Thorne Company Profile
Hamilton Thorne Ltd. develops, manufactures, and sells precision instruments, consumables, software, and services for the assisted reproductive technologies (ART), research, and cell biology markets. It offers precision laser systems, imaging systems, and other equipment and consumables for the ART and developmental biology research markets.
- Five stocks we like better than Hamilton Thorne
- How to Use the MarketBeat Stock Split Calculator
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Trading Halts Explained
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- What Percentage Gainers Tell Investors and Why They Don’t Tell the Whole Story
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Hamilton Thorne Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hamilton Thorne and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.