Guardian Capital Group Ltd. (TSE:GCG.A – Get Free Report)’s share price passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of C$42.06 and traded as low as C$40.15. Guardian Capital Group shares last traded at C$40.15, with a volume of 19,514 shares traded.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
A number of research analysts recently weighed in on GCG.A shares. BMO Capital Markets lifted their target price on shares of Guardian Capital Group from C$54.00 to C$55.00 in a research note on Monday, August 14th. CIBC lifted their target price on shares of Guardian Capital Group from C$49.00 to C$51.00 in a research note on Tuesday, August 15th.
Guardian Capital Group Price Performance
About Guardian Capital Group
Guardian Capital Group Limited, together with its subsidiaries, operates as a diversified financial services company in Canada, the United Kingdom, the United States, and the Caribbean. It manages institutional assets for pension plans, insurers, foundations, endowments, third-party mutual funds, and ETFs; and provides private wealth management services to individuals, families, and charitable organizations.
- Five stocks we like better than Guardian Capital Group
- What is a Non-Fungible Token (NFT)? Definition and How it Works
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- How to Use High Beta Stocks to Maximize Your Investing Profits
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- How to Buy Bitcoin Stock: 3 Easy Ways to Do It
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Guardian Capital Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Guardian Capital Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.