Grin (GRIN) traded down 4.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on November 17th. During the last week, Grin has traded 2.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Grin coin can now be purchased for $0.0335 or 0.00000092 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Grin has a market capitalization of $3.29 million and $1.01 million worth of Grin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $36,376.02 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0827 or 0.00000227 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $69.60 or 0.00191338 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $227.54 or 0.00625518 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.08 or 0.00011205 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $161.71 or 0.00444541 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.11 or 0.00052531 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0122 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $47.28 or 0.00129968 BTC.
- NyanCoin (NYAN) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00008809 BTC.
Grin Coin Profile
GRIN is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the C31 hashing algorithm. It launched on January 15th, 2019. Grin’s total supply is 98,212,860 coins. Grin’s official Twitter account is @grin_privacy and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Grin is grin.mw. The Reddit community for Grin is https://reddit.com/r/grincoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Grin’s official message board is forum.grin.mw.
Grin Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Grin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Grin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Grin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Grin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Grin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.