GreenShift Co. (OTCMKTS:GERS – Get Free Report) crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.08 and traded as low as $0.04. GreenShift shares last traded at $0.05, with a volume of 58,532 shares changing hands.
GreenShift Trading Down 2.0 %
The business’s 50-day moving average is $0.06 and its 200-day moving average is $0.08.
GreenShift Company Profile
GreenShift Corporation develops and commercializes clean technologies that facilitate the use of natural resources for the ethanol industry in the United States. The company's corn oil extraction technology integrates into the back-end of existing dry mill corn ethanol plants to extract and recover inedible crude corn oil, which is used in the production of advanced carbon-neutral liquid fuels and other biomass-derived alternatives to fossil fuel-based products.
- Five stocks we like better than GreenShift
- How to Invest in Biotech Stocks
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- How to Invest in Communication Stocks
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- Best of the list of Dividend Aristocrats: Build wealth with the aristocrat index
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for GreenShift Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GreenShift and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.