GreenFirst Forest Products Inc. (OTCMKTS:ICLTF – Get Free Report) shares fell 1.8% during trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as C$0.76 and last traded at C$0.77. 11,000 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 52% from the average session volume of 23,039 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.78.
GreenFirst Forest Products Stock Performance
The firm has a 50 day simple moving average of C$0.75 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of C$0.84.
GreenFirst Forest Products Company Profile
GreenFirst Forest Products Inc manufactures and markets forest products in Canada, and the United States. It operates in two segments, Forest Products and Paper Products. The Forest Products segment manufactures and markets a range of spruce-pine-fir lumber, wood chips, and other by-products for use in residential and multi-family homes, light industrial and commercial facilities, and the home repair and remodel markets.
- Five stocks we like better than GreenFirst Forest Products
- How Technical Indicators Can Help You Find Oversold Stocks
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- What is an Earnings Surprise?
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- There Are Different Types of Stock To Invest In
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for GreenFirst Forest Products Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GreenFirst Forest Products and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.