Goodwin PLC (LON:GDWN – Get Free Report) shares passed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of GBX 5,159.96 ($63.37) and traded as high as GBX 5,300 ($65.09). Goodwin shares last traded at GBX 5,200 ($63.86), with a volume of 1,807 shares.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Separately, Shore Capital restated a “house stock” rating on shares of Goodwin in a report on Tuesday, August 8th.
Goodwin Trading Down 1.4 %
Goodwin PLC, together with its subsidiaries, provides mechanical and refractory engineering solutions primarily in the United Kingdom, rest of Europe, the United States, the Pacific Basin, and internationally. The company designs, manufactures, and sells dual plate check valves, axial nozzle check valves and axial piston control, and isolation valves for large construction projects, including the construction of naval vessels, nuclear waste treatment, nuclear power generation, liquefied natural gas, gas, oil, petrochemical, mining, and water markets; submersible slurry pumps; and radar surveillance systems for defense contractors, civil aviation authorities, and coastal border security agencies.
- Five stocks we like better than Goodwin
- Special Purpose Acquisition Company (SPAC) What You Need to Know
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Health Care Stocks Explained: Why You Might Want to Invest
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- Are Stock Buybacks Good for the Average Investor?
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Goodwin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Goodwin and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.