Shares of GlucoTrack, Inc. (NASDAQ:GCTK – Get Free Report) traded up 5.2% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The company traded as high as $0.17 and last traded at $0.17. 79,708 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 92% from the average session volume of 949,175 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.16.
GlucoTrack Trading Down 4.7 %
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.03, a quick ratio of 8.52 and a current ratio of 4.93. The business has a 50-day simple moving average of $0.23 and a 200-day simple moving average of $0.31.
GlucoTrack, Inc, a medical device company, focuses on designing, developing, and commercializing non-invasive glucose monitoring devices for use by people with diabetes in the United States. It develops GlucoTrack, a non-invasive blood glucose monitor that helps people with diabetes and pre-diabetics to obtain blood glucose level readings without the pain.
- Five stocks we like better than GlucoTrack
- What is Short Interest? How to Use It
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Insider Selling Explained: Can it Inform Your Investing Choices?
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- Investing in the High PE Growth Stocks
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for GlucoTrack Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GlucoTrack and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.