GLI Finance Limited (LON:GLIF – Get Free Report) crossed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of GBX 2.62 ($0.03) and traded as high as GBX 3 ($0.04). GLI Finance shares last traded at GBX 2.62 ($0.03), with a volume of 895,465 shares.
GLI Finance Trading Down 4.7 %
The firm has a market capitalization of £12.83 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of -0.57. The company has a current ratio of 22.19, a quick ratio of 21.90 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 237.70. The company has a fifty day moving average price of GBX 2.62 and a 200-day moving average price of GBX 2.62.
About GLI Finance
GLI Finance Limited provides alternative finance services. The company operates in two segments, Sancus BMS and FinTech Ventures. It offers property backed and small and medium sized enterprise loans. The company also invests in a portfolio of SME focused lending platforms. It operates in the United Kingdom, Ireland, Jersey, Guernsey, Gibraltar, Isle of Man, the United States, France, Spain, and Cameroon.
- Five stocks we like better than GLI Finance
- What is the Euro STOXX 50 Index?
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- 3 Stocks to Protect Your Portfolio from the Coronavirus Contagion
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- How to Invest in E-Commerce: A Guide
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for GLI Finance Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for GLI Finance and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.