Geodrill Limited (OTCMKTS:GEODF – Get Free Report)’s share price rose 2.2% on Wednesday . The company traded as high as $1.43 and last traded at $1.41. Approximately 36,871 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 282% from the average daily volume of 9,664 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.38.
Geodrill Stock Down 0.8 %
The business’s fifty day moving average is $1.62 and its 200 day moving average is $2.02.
Geodrill Company Profile
Geodrill Limited, together with its subsidiaries, provides mineral exploration drilling services to mining companies in West Africa, Egypt, Zambia, Chile, and Peru. It offers reverse circulation, core, air-core, deep directional Navi drilling, reverse circulation grade control, water borehole, underground, and horizontal drilling services.
- Five stocks we like better than Geodrill
- Bank Stocks – Best Bank Stocks to Invest In
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- The Top 3 Healthcare Dividend Stocks to Buy and Hold
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- The “How” and “Why” of Investing in 5G Stocks
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Geodrill Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Geodrill and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.