Flagshp Cmty Re (TSE:MHC – Free Report) – Analysts at National Bank Financial increased their FY2023 EPS estimates for Flagshp Cmty Re in a research note issued to investors on Wednesday, November 15th. National Bank Financial analyst M. Kornack now expects that the company will post earnings of $1.64 per share for the year, up from their previous forecast of $1.63. National Bank Financial has a “Outperfrom Under Weight” rating on the stock. National Bank Financial also issued estimates for Flagshp Cmty Re’s FY2024 earnings at $1.78 EPS.
Flagshp Cmty Re Price Performance
Flagshp Cmty Re Increases Dividend
The business also recently declared a monthly dividend, which will be paid on Friday, December 15th. Shareholders of record on Thursday, November 30th will be given a $0.068 dividend. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Wednesday, November 29th. This represents a $0.82 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of ∞. This is a boost from Flagshp Cmty Re’s previous monthly dividend of $0.06.
- Five stocks we like better than Flagshp Cmty Re
- How Can Investors Benefit From After-Hours Trading
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- What Makes a Stock a Good Dividend Stock?
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- 2 Fintech Stocks to Buy Now and 1 to Avoid
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Flagshp Cmty Re Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Flagshp Cmty Re and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.