FS Credit Opportunities Price Performance
NYSE:FSCO opened at $5.67 on Friday. FS Credit Opportunities has a 12-month low of $4.08 and a 12-month high of $5.97. The business has a 50-day simple moving average of $5.42.
FS Credit Opportunities Dividend Announcement
The firm also recently declared a monthly dividend, which will be paid on Thursday, November 30th. Investors of record on Tuesday, November 21st will be given a $0.057 dividend. This represents a $0.68 annualized dividend and a yield of 12.07%. The ex-dividend date is Monday, November 20th.
Institutional Trading of FS Credit Opportunities
About FS Credit Opportunities
FS Credit Opportunities Corp. is a close ended fixed income fund launched by Franklin Square Capital Partners. The fund is managed by FS Global Advisor, LLC. It invests in fixed income markets across the globe, with a strong focus on Europe and the United States. The fund seeks to invest in securities of companies that are operating across diversified sectors.
- Five stocks we like better than FS Credit Opportunities
- The 3 Best Blue-Chip Stocks to Buy Now
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Learn Technical Analysis Skills to Master the Stock Market
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- Best Stocks Under $10.00
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for FS Credit Opportunities Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FS Credit Opportunities and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.