Forza X1, Inc. (NASDAQ:FRZA – Get Free Report) shares fell 3.9% on Wednesday . The company traded as low as $0.62 and last traded at $0.63. 58,582 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 93% from the average session volume of 848,353 shares. The stock had previously closed at $0.65.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, ThinkEquity initiated coverage on shares of Forza X1 in a research report on Monday, September 11th. They set a “buy” rating and a $5.00 price objective on the stock.
Forza X1 Price Performance
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
An institutional investor recently bought a new position in Forza X1 stock. Jane Street Group LLC bought a new position in Forza X1, Inc. (NASDAQ:FRZA – Free Report) during the third quarter, according to the company in its most recent filing with the SEC. The firm bought 34,743 shares of the company’s stock, valued at approximately $67,000. Jane Street Group LLC owned 0.50% of Forza X1 as of its most recent SEC filing. 0.74% of the stock is owned by hedge funds and other institutional investors.
Forza X1 Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Forza X1
- CD Calculator: Certificate of Deposit Calculator
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Earnings Per Share Calculator: How to Calculate EPS
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- There Are Different Types of Stock To Invest In
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Forza X1 Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Forza X1 and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.