Focus Graphite Inc. (OTCMKTS:FCSMF – Get Free Report) shares passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.20 and traded as low as $0.14. Focus Graphite shares last traded at $0.14, with a volume of 6,200 shares changing hands.
Focus Graphite Price Performance
The stock’s fifty day moving average price is $0.16 and its 200-day moving average price is $0.20.
Focus Graphite Company Profile
Focus Graphite Inc, an exploration stage company, acquires, explores, and develops mineral properties in Quebec, Canada. The company explores for graphite, iron, copper, rare-earth elements, and gold deposits. Its flagship project is the Lac Knife property in which it holds 100% interests that consists of 57 claims covering an area of 29,863 hectares located in the Côte Nord region of Québec.
- Five stocks we like better than Focus Graphite
- What Is Dividend Yield and How Do You Calculate It?
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Why Are Stock Sectors Important to Successful Investing?
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- Dividend Tax Calculator
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Focus Graphite Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Focus Graphite and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.