Finsbury Food Group Plc (LON:FIF – Get Free Report)’s share price crossed above its fifty day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of GBX 104.75 ($1.29) and traded as high as GBX 110 ($1.35). Finsbury Food Group shares last traded at GBX 110 ($1.35), with a volume of 10,158 shares trading hands.
Finsbury Food Group Stock Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 35.41, a quick ratio of 0.80 and a current ratio of 1.26. The firm has a market capitalization of £143.42 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 1,375.00 and a beta of 0.86. The firm’s 50-day moving average price is GBX 105.13 and its two-hundred day moving average price is GBX 97.38.
Finsbury Food Group Company Profile
Finsbury Food Group Plc, together with its subsidiaries, engages in manufacture and sale of range of cakes, bread, and bakery snack products in the United Kingdom and internationally. It offers various bread and morning goods, such as speciality breads, buns and rolls, hot cross buns, muffins, doughnuts, celebration cakes, and sharing and snacking cakes, as well as gluten-free bread.
- Five stocks we like better than Finsbury Food Group
- How to Invest in the Healthcare Sector
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Best of the list of Dividend Aristocrats: Build wealth with the aristocrat index
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- Learn Technical Analysis Skills to Master the Stock Market
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Finsbury Food Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Finsbury Food Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.