Shares of Findel plc (LON:FDL – Get Free Report) crossed above its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 233 ($2.86) and traded as high as GBX 233 ($2.86). Findel shares last traded at GBX 233 ($2.86), with a volume of 7,031 shares traded.
Findel Stock Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 622.80, a quick ratio of 3.32 and a current ratio of 4.13. The stock has a 50-day moving average of GBX 233 and a 200-day moving average of GBX 233. The firm has a market cap of £201.41 million and a price-to-earnings ratio of 8.63.
Findel Company Profile
Findel plc supplies general merchandise to the home and education sectors in the United Kingdom, Europe, Asia, and internationally. It operates through Express Gifts and Education segments. The Express Gifts segment engages in the sale various products covering leisurewear, electrical, household, textile, bedding, furniture, nursery products, gifts, and greeting cards through online and through catalogue in the United Kingdom.
- Five stocks we like better than Findel
- What is the Nikkei 225 index?
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Are These Liquid Natural Gas Stocks Ready For An Upside Bounce?
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- How to Invest in Apparel Stocks
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Findel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Findel and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.