FAT Brands Inc. (NASDAQ:FATBP – Get Free Report) declared a monthly dividend on Friday, November 17th, Wall Street Journal reports. Stockholders of record on Friday, December 8th will be given a dividend of 0.1719 per share on Wednesday, December 20th. This represents a $2.06 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 14.13%. The ex-dividend date is Thursday, December 7th.
FAT Brands Trading Down 0.1 %
Shares of NASDAQ FATBP traded down $0.02 on Friday, reaching $14.60. 2,336 shares of the company traded hands, compared to its average volume of 9,125. FAT Brands has a fifty-two week low of $13.96 and a fifty-two week high of $19.00. The company has a 50 day moving average of $15.63 and a 200 day moving average of $15.62.
FAT Brands Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than FAT Brands
- Market Cap Calculator: How to Calculate Market Cap
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- What Investors Must Know About Over-the-Counter (OTC) Stocks
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- Want to Profit on the Downtrend? Downtrends, Explained.
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for FAT Brands Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FAT Brands and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.