Shares of Fantex, Inc. (OTCMKTS:EJMLL – Get Free Report) passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $1.00 and traded as low as $0.56. Fantex shares last traded at $1.00, with a volume of 100 shares.
Fantex Stock Performance
The firm has a 50 day moving average of $1.00 and a 200-day moving average of $1.00.
Fantex Company Profile
Fantex, Inc (Fantex) is an early-stage start-up company. Fantex is a brand acquisition, marketing and brand development company. The Company is focused on acquiring minority interests in the income associated with the brands of professional athletes. Its operations consist of evaluating, targeting and accessing brands, and negotiating the acquisition of minority interests in those brands that meet its criteria.
- Five stocks we like better than Fantex
- What Are Dividend Achievers? An Introduction
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- What is the Dogs of the Dow Strategy? Overview and Examples
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- How to Invest in Biotech Stocks
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Fantex Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fantex and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.