Shares of EuroSite Power Inc. (OTCMKTS:EUSP – Get Free Report) passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.04 and traded as low as $0.04. EuroSite Power shares last traded at $0.05, with a volume of 44,000 shares.
EuroSite Power Stock Performance
The company has a current ratio of 4.37, a quick ratio of 4.08 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.09. The company’s fifty day moving average price is $0.04 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $0.04.
About EuroSite Power
EuroSite Power Inc, owns, operates, and distributes on-site energy systems in the United Kingdom and Europe. Its energy systems produces and supplies electricity, heat, hot water, and cooling solutions to commercial and industrial customers, such as healthcare facilities, hotels, multi-family hotels, multi-family residential buildings, leisure centers, industrial buildings, and schools and colleges.
- Five stocks we like better than EuroSite Power
- What Investors Must Know About Over-the-Counter (OTC) Stocks
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- What Are Dividend Challengers?
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- Investing In Preferred Stock vs. Common Stock
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for EuroSite Power Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for EuroSite Power and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.