Shares of Eskay Mining Corp. (OTCMKTS:ESKYF – Get Free Report) shot up 1.2% during trading on Wednesday . The company traded as high as C$0.26 and last traded at C$0.25. 84,059 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 126% from the average session volume of 37,172 shares. The stock had previously closed at C$0.24.
Eskay Mining Trading Down 7.6 %
The company has a fifty day moving average price of C$0.43 and a two-hundred day moving average price of C$0.57.
About Eskay Mining
Eskay Mining Corp., a natural resource company, engages in the acquisition and exploration of mineral properties, and precious and base metal deposits in British Columbia, Canada. It holds 100% interests in the ESKAY-Corey property located in northwestern British Columbia. The company was formerly known as Kenrich-Eskay Mining Corp.
- Five stocks we like better than Eskay Mining
- Conference Calls and Individual Investors
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- What is a Mid Cap Stock? How to Invest
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- Investing in Blue-Chip Stocks
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Eskay Mining Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Eskay Mining and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.