Enthusiast Gaming (CVE:EGLX – Free Report) had its price objective reduced by Scotiabank from C$3.00 to C$2.50 in a report issued on Tuesday, BayStreet.CA reports. They currently have an outperform rating on the stock.
Several other analysts have also recently weighed in on EGLX. Royal Bank of Canada cut their price target on shares of Enthusiast Gaming from C$3.00 to C$2.00 in a report on Wednesday, October 25th. Canaccord Genuity Group dropped their target price on shares of Enthusiast Gaming from C$3.00 to C$1.50 and set a speculative buy rating on the stock in a report on Tuesday.
Enthusiast Gaming Stock Performance
Enthusiast Gaming Company Profile
Enthusiast Gaming Holdings Inc, a digital media company, develops and operates an online community of video gamers worldwide. As of February 6, 2019, the company had a platform of approximately 80 owned and affiliated Websites. It also owns and operates Enthusiast Gaming Live Expo, a gaming expo. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
- Five stocks we like better than Enthusiast Gaming
- What is ChatGPT Stock? How to Invest in It
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Want to Profit on the Downtrend? Downtrends, Explained.
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- The How and Why of Investing in Gold Stocks
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Enthusiast Gaming Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Enthusiast Gaming and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.