Enthusiast Gaming (CVE:EGLX – Free Report) had its price objective cut by Canaccord Genuity Group from C$3.00 to C$1.50 in a research report released on Tuesday, BayStreet.CA reports. They currently have a speculative buy rating on the stock.
EGLX has been the subject of several other research reports. Scotiabank cut their price objective on Enthusiast Gaming from C$3.25 to C$3.00 in a report on Tuesday, August 15th. Royal Bank of Canada cut their price objective on Enthusiast Gaming from C$3.00 to C$2.00 in a report on Wednesday, October 25th.
Enthusiast Gaming Trading Up 2.6 %
Enthusiast Gaming Company Profile
Enthusiast Gaming Holdings Inc, a digital media company, develops and operates an online community of video gamers worldwide. As of February 6, 2019, the company had a platform of approximately 80 owned and affiliated Websites. It also owns and operates Enthusiast Gaming Live Expo, a gaming expo. The company was founded in 2014 and is based in Toronto, Canada.
- Five stocks we like better than Enthusiast Gaming
- Where Do I Find 52-Week Highs and Lows?
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- 3 Fintech Stocks With Good 2021 Prospects
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- High Dividend REITs: Are They an Ideal Way to Diversify?
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Enthusiast Gaming Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Enthusiast Gaming and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.