Engie SA (EPA:ENGI – Get Free Report)’s share price passed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of €14.70 ($15.81) and traded as high as €15.40 ($16.56). Engie shares last traded at €15.35 ($16.51), with a volume of 3,429,826 shares changing hands.
Engie Trading Up 1.3 %
The business’s fifty day moving average price is €14.85 and its 200 day moving average price is €14.70.
ENGIE SA engages in the power, natural gas, and energy services businesses. It operates through Renewables, Networks, Energy Solutions, Thermal, Supply, Nuclear, and Others segments. The Renewables segment comprises renewable energy generation activities, including financing, construction, operation, and maintenance of renewable energy facilities using various energy sources, such as hydroelectric, onshore wind, photovoltaic solar, biomass, offshore wind, and geothermal.
- Five stocks we like better than Engie
- Investing in Travel Stocks Benefits
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Why Invest in 5G? How to Invest in 5G Stocks
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- What Are Growth Stocks and Investing in Them
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Engie Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Engie and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.