Electroneum (ETN) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on November 17th. One Electroneum coin can now be bought for about $0.0018 or 0.00000005 BTC on exchanges. During the last week, Electroneum has traded down 0.7% against the dollar. Electroneum has a market capitalization of $31.66 million and $1.22 million worth of Electroneum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00000495 BTC.
- Pax Dollar (USDP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00002723 BTC.
- Verasity (VRA) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- Meter Governance (MTRG) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.61 or 0.00007172 BTC.
- Creditcoin (CTC) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000473 BTC.
- SOLVE (SOLVE) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- The Transfer Token (TTT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000007 BTC.
Electroneum Coin Profile
Electroneum (CRYPTO:ETN) uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on September 14th, 2017. Electroneum’s total supply is 17,959,096,800 coins. The Reddit community for Electroneum is https://reddit.com/r/electroneum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Electroneum is electroneum.com/blog. Electroneum’s official Twitter account is @electroneum and its Facebook page is accessible here. Electroneum’s official website is electroneum.com.
Electroneum Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electroneum directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Electroneum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Electroneum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Electroneum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electroneum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.