Edinburgh Worldwide (LON:EWI – Get Free Report) shares passed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of GBX 136.29 ($1.67) and traded as high as GBX 143 ($1.76). Edinburgh Worldwide shares last traded at GBX 142.60 ($1.75), with a volume of 636,958 shares changing hands.
Edinburgh Worldwide Stock Up 2.4 %
The business’s fifty day simple moving average is GBX 136.07 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is GBX 142.84. The company has a market cap of £555.96 million, a PE ratio of -381.62 and a beta of 0.82. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 13.63, a current ratio of 0.17 and a quick ratio of 0.10.
Edinburgh Worldwide Company Profile
Edinburgh Worldwide Investment Trust plc is a closed-ended equity mutual fund launched and managed by Baillie Gifford & Co Ltd. The fund is co-managed by Baillie Gifford & Co It invests in public equity markets across the globe. The fund seeks to invest in stocks of companies that are operating across diversified sectors.
- Five stocks we like better than Edinburgh Worldwide
- Best Stocks Under $5.00
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Health Care Stocks Explained: Why You Might Want to Invest
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- What Are Dividend Contenders? Investing in Dividend Contenders
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Edinburgh Worldwide Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Edinburgh Worldwide and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.