Edinburgh Dragon Trust plc (LON:EFM – Get Free Report)’s stock price passed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of GBX 400.50 ($4.92) and traded as high as GBX 402.36 ($4.94). Edinburgh Dragon Trust shares last traded at GBX 400.50 ($4.92), with a volume of 296,613 shares changing hands.
Edinburgh Dragon Trust Price Performance
The company has a current ratio of 0.27, a quick ratio of 0.27 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 4.76. The firm’s 50-day moving average price is GBX 400.50 and its two-hundred day moving average price is GBX 400.50. The stock has a market cap of £513.41 million and a PE ratio of -17.34.
Edinburgh Dragon Trust Company Profile
Edinburgh Dragon Trust plc is an investment trust. The Company’s objective is to achieve long-term capital growth through investment in the Far East with the exception of Japan and Australasia. The Company’s assets are invested in a diversified portfolio of securities in quoted companies spread across a range of industries and economies in the Asia Pacific region, excluding Japan and Australasia.
- Five stocks we like better than Edinburgh Dragon Trust
- Investing in the High PE Growth Stocks
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Russell 2000 Index, How Investors Use it For Profitable Trading
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- What is a Low P/E Ratio and What Does it Tell Investors?
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Edinburgh Dragon Trust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Edinburgh Dragon Trust and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.