eCash (XEC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on November 17th. Over the last seven days, eCash has traded 6.8% lower against the dollar. eCash has a total market cap of $575.81 million and approximately $12.12 million worth of eCash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One eCash coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $36,506.71 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $228.11 or 0.00624855 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $47.36 or 0.00129739 BTC.
- Arweave (AR) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.07 or 0.00019377 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0979 or 0.00000268 BTC.
eCash Coin Profile
eCash (XEC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 1st, 2021. eCash’s total supply is 19,554,585,923,093 coins. eCash’s official Twitter account is @ecashofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for eCash is https://reddit.com/r/ecash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. eCash’s official website is e.cash.
eCash Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as eCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire eCash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy eCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for eCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for eCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.