Shares of Eagle Plains Resources Ltd. (CVE:EPL – Get Free Report) passed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of C$0.12 and traded as high as C$0.13. Eagle Plains Resources shares last traded at C$0.13, with a volume of 10,000 shares.
Eagle Plains Resources Price Performance
The firm has a market cap of C$13.81 million, a P/E ratio of -6.50 and a beta of 1.28. The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is C$0.12 and its 200 day simple moving average is C$0.18. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.01, a quick ratio of 5.73 and a current ratio of 8.08.
About Eagle Plains Resources
Eagle Plains Resources Ltd., a junior resource company, acquires, explores for, and develops mineral resource properties in Western Canada. The company explores for gold, silver, uranium, copper, molybdenum, lead, zinc, gypsum, and rare earth mineral projects, 11 of which are under option agreements with third parties in British Columbia, Yukon, the Northwest Territories, and Saskatchewan.
- Five stocks we like better than Eagle Plains Resources
- P/E Ratio Calculation: How to Assess Stocks
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Profitably Trade Stocks at 52-Week Highs
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- How Technical Indicators Can Help You Find Oversold Stocks
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Eagle Plains Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Eagle Plains Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.