Anglo American plc (LON:AAL – Get Free Report) insider Duncan Wanblad acquired 6 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Tuesday, November 14th. The shares were acquired at an average cost of GBX 2,070 ($25.42) per share, with a total value of £124.20 ($152.52).
Duncan Wanblad also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Monday, October 16th, Duncan Wanblad acquired 5 shares of Anglo American stock. The shares were acquired at an average cost of GBX 2,265 ($27.82) per share, with a total value of £113.25 ($139.08).
- On Thursday, September 14th, Duncan Wanblad acquired 6 shares of Anglo American stock. The shares were acquired at an average cost of GBX 2,163 ($26.56) per share, with a total value of £129.78 ($159.38).
Anglo American Stock Up 2.7 %
AAL opened at GBX 2,234 ($27.43) on Friday. The business has a 50 day moving average price of GBX 2,166.90 and a two-hundred day moving average price of GBX 2,243.98. The company has a quick ratio of 1.28, a current ratio of 2.30 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 48.73. The company has a market cap of £29.94 billion, a PE ratio of 1,606.79, a P/E/G ratio of 14.14 and a beta of 1.34. Anglo American plc has a 52 week low of GBX 1,952 ($23.97) and a 52 week high of GBX 3,699 ($45.43).
Analyst Ratings Changes
About Anglo American
Anglo American plc operates as a mining company worldwide. It explores for rough and polished diamonds, copper, platinum group metals, metallurgical and thermal coal, steelmaking coal, and iron ore; and nickel, polyhalite, and manganese ores, as well as alloys. The company was founded in 1917 and is headquartered in London, the United Kingdom.
- Five stocks we like better than Anglo American
- Election Stocks: How Elections Affect the Stock Market
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- What Investors Need to Know to Beat the Market
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- Where Do I Find 52-Week Highs and Lows?
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Anglo American Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Anglo American and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.