DigiByte (DGB) traded 1.8% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on November 17th. Over the last seven days, DigiByte has traded 7.4% lower against the US dollar. DigiByte has a total market cap of $130.47 million and approximately $3.06 million worth of DigiByte was traded on exchanges in the last day. One DigiByte coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0078 or 0.00000022 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $36,443.58 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0833 or 0.00000229 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $69.86 or 0.00191669 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $228.27 or 0.00626262 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.07 or 0.00011170 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $162.39 or 0.00445517 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $19.11 or 0.00052441 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0123 or 0.00000034 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $47.47 or 0.00130233 BTC.
- NyanCoin (NYAN) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00008809 BTC.
DigiByte is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Multiple hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 12th, 2014. DigiByte’s total supply is 16,639,380,260 coins. The official website for DigiByte is digibyte.org. DigiByte’s official message board is dgbforum.com. The Reddit community for DigiByte is https://reddit.com/r/digibyte and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. DigiByte’s official Twitter account is @digibytecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
DigiByte: Refers to the entire DigiByte network or a single monetary unit on the payment network. 21 billion DigiBytes will be created over 21 years.
Block: A grouping of all transactions sent over the DigiByte network within a 30 second time frame. Think of a block as an excel spreadsheet that lists the address location of all DigiBytes at a given point in time in history. New DigiBytes are brought into circulation as each block is discovered on the network through a process called mining.
Mining: Mining is how transactions are processed on the network. Anyone can become a miner by donating and using their desktop, laptop or mobile phone computing power to help process transactions on the DigiByte network. DigiByte has made this process even easier with our 3 click mining software for beginners.
Blockchain: The DigiByte blockchain is the entire history of all blocks discovered on the network & therefore all transactions made on the network. Each block references the proceeding block all the way back to the beginning of the network to what is known as the genesis block. By linking blocks (spreadsheets) together an accurate, secure accounting of all up to date DigiByte ownership is made by decentralized consensus.”
DigiByte Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigiByte directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DigiByte should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DigiByte using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DigiByte Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigiByte and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.