Devolver Digital, Inc. (LON:DEVO – Get Free Report) was down 2% on Wednesday . The company traded as low as GBX 24 ($0.29) and last traded at GBX 25 ($0.31). Approximately 5,416 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 98% from the average daily volume of 358,025 shares. The stock had previously closed at GBX 25.50 ($0.31).
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, Shore Capital reaffirmed a “hold” rating on shares of Devolver Digital in a report on Monday, September 25th.
Devolver Digital Price Performance
About Devolver Digital
Devolver Digital Inc develops, publishes video games for PC and mobile devices in the United States and internationally. Devolver Digital Inc was incorporated in 2008 and is based in Austin, Texas.
- Five stocks we like better than Devolver Digital
- Investing in Blue-Chip Stocks
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- What are stock market earnings reports?
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- How to Invest in Canada for Beginners
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Devolver Digital Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Devolver Digital and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.