Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft (FRA:DBK – Get Free Report) shares passed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of €9.90 ($10.65) and traded as high as €10.77 ($11.58). Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft shares last traded at €10.72 ($11.53), with a volume of 17,805,217 shares trading hands.
Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft Trading Down 0.3 %
The business has a fifty day moving average price of €10.17 and a 200 day moving average price of €9.91.
Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft Company Profile
Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft, operates as a stock corporation, engages in the provision of corporate and investment banking, and asset management products and services to private clients, corporate entities, and institutional clients worldwide. Its Corporate Bank segment provides cash management, trade finance and lending, trust and agency, foreign exchange, and securities services, as well as risk management solutions.
- Five stocks we like better than Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft
- The Significance of Brokerage Rankings in Stock Selection
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- How to Calculate Options Profits
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- What is a Non-Fungible Token (NFT)? Definition and How it Works
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Deutsche Bank Aktiengesellschaft and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.