DEI (DEI) traded down 5.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on November 17th. One DEI token can now be bought for $0.0122 or 0.00000034 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, DEI has traded up 4.6% against the U.S. dollar. DEI has a total market cap of $1.44 billion and approximately $25.97 worth of DEI was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0842 or 0.00000231 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $69.92 or 0.00191524 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $4.07 or 0.00011151 BTC.
- NyanCoin (NYAN) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00008809 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000640 BTC.
- MegaCoin (MEC) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.30 or 0.00015776 BTC.
- Lotto (LOTTO) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- EAC (EAC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000004 BTC.
DEI Token Profile
DEI is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 3rd, 2021. The official website for DEI is deus.finance. DEI’s official Twitter account is @deusdao. DEI’s official message board is medium.com/deus-finance.
Buying and Selling DEI
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DEI directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DEI should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy DEI using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DEI Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DEI and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.