Decred (DCR) traded 2.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on November 17th. One Decred coin can now be purchased for $14.98 or 0.00041102 BTC on exchanges. Decred has a market cap of $234.41 million and approximately $1.21 million worth of Decred was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Decred has traded 4.8% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Compound (COMP) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $52.08 or 0.00142889 BTC.
- Bitcoiva (BCA) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.76 or 0.00026777 BTC.
- Safe (SAFE) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $3.00 or 0.00008239 BTC.
- WhiteCoin (XWC) traded up 19.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0648 or 0.00000178 BTC.
- dForce USD (USX) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00002794 BTC.
- BlueArk (BRK) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- EverGrow Coin (EGC) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0791 or 0.00000217 BTC.
- Secret (SIE) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Decred is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the BLAKE256 hashing algorithm. It launched on February 8th, 2016. Decred’s total supply is 15,646,241 coins. The Reddit community for Decred is https://reddit.com/r/decred and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Decred’s official website is decred.org. Decred’s official Twitter account is @decredproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Decred is medium.com/decred.
Decred Coin Trading
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Decred directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Decred should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Decred using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Decred Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Decred and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.