Unite Group PLC (LON:UTG – Get Free Report) insider Dame Shirley Pearce DBE purchased 28 shares of Unite Group stock in a transaction that occurred on Wednesday, November 15th. The stock was purchased at an average price of GBX 960 ($11.79) per share, with a total value of £268.80 ($330.10).
Unite Group Stock Performance
LON:UTG opened at GBX 988 ($12.13) on Friday. The stock has a fifty day moving average price of GBX 911.65 and a 200-day moving average price of GBX 915.36. The company has a market cap of £4.31 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 2,822.86, a PEG ratio of 2.85 and a beta of 1.19. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 35.73, a quick ratio of 0.73 and a current ratio of 0.71. Unite Group PLC has a fifty-two week low of GBX 834.28 ($10.25) and a fifty-two week high of GBX 1,053 ($12.93).
Unite Group Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Unite Group
- When to Sell a Stock for Profit or Loss
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- How to Invest in Grocery Stores
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- 3 Home Improvement Stocks that Can Upgrade Your Portfolio
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Unite Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Unite Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.