Daiwa Securities Group Inc. (OTCMKTS:DSEEY – Get Free Report)’s stock price hit a new 52-week high during mid-day trading on Friday . The company traded as high as $6.76 and last traded at $6.74, with a volume of 1893 shares trading hands. The stock had previously closed at $6.36.
Daiwa Securities Group Stock Up 6.1 %
The company has a quick ratio of 1.12, a current ratio of 1.12 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.71. The firm has a 50 day moving average of $5.95 and a two-hundred day moving average of $5.38. The firm has a market capitalization of $10.58 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 15.13 and a beta of 0.59.
Daiwa Securities Group Company Profile
Daiwa Securities Group Inc, together with its subsidiaries, primarily operates as a securities broker-dealer in Japan and internationally. The company operates through four segments: Retail, Wholesale, Asset Management, and Investment. The Retail segment offers products and services related to asset management, including equities, bonds, investment trusts, wrap account services, insurance, banking services, inheritance-related services, etc.
- Five stocks we like better than Daiwa Securities Group
- How Can Investors Benefit From After-Hours Trading
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- The Significance of Brokerage Rankings in Stock Selection
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- What is a Special Dividend?
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Daiwa Securities Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Daiwa Securities Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.