Daimler Truck Holding AG (OTCMKTS:DTRUY – Get Free Report) rose 2.4% during trading on Wednesday . The company traded as high as $15.99 and last traded at $15.90. Approximately 10,184 shares were traded during trading, a decline of 41% from the average daily volume of 17,319 shares. The stock had previously closed at $15.53.
Daimler Truck Price Performance
The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $16.55 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $17.01.
About Daimler Truck
Daimler Truck Holding AG manufactures and sells commercial trucks. The company was founded in 2021 and is based in Stuttgart, Germany.
- Five stocks we like better than Daimler Truck
- How to Calculate Inflation Rate
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Stock Analyst Ratings and Canadian Analyst Ratings
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- What Are Defense Contractor Stocks? How to Invest in Defense
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Daimler Truck Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Daimler Truck and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.