Crown Point Energy Inc. (CVE:CWV – Get Free Report)’s share price passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of C$0.10 and traded as low as C$0.05. Crown Point Energy shares last traded at C$0.05, with a volume of 2,018 shares traded.
Crown Point Energy Stock Performance
The firm’s 50-day moving average price is C$0.05 and its two-hundred day moving average price is C$0.10. The firm has a market capitalization of C$3.65 million, a PE ratio of -0.36 and a beta of 2.07. The company has a quick ratio of 0.42, a current ratio of 0.46 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 101.46.
About Crown Point Energy
Crown Point Energy Inc explores for, develops, and produces petroleum and natural gas properties in Argentina. The company holds a 100% working interest in the Cerro de Los Leones concession located in the Neuquén Basin, Argentina. It also holds interests in the Las Violetas, La Angostura, and Rio Cullen exploitation concessions in Tierra del Fuego; and Chañares Herrados exploitation concession located in the Cuyano Basin.
- Five stocks we like better than Crown Point Energy
- What is Forex and How Does it Work?
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- 3 Natural Gas Stocks That Offer Great Dividend Yields
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- Investing in the High PE Growth Stocks
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Crown Point Energy Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Crown Point Energy and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.