Corning Natural Gas Holding Co. (OTCMKTS:CNIG – Get Free Report) passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $24.70 and traded as low as $24.66. Corning Natural Gas shares last traded at $24.70, with a volume of 4,000 shares traded.
Corning Natural Gas Trading Up 0.3 %
The stock has a 50-day moving average price of $24.70 and a 200 day moving average price of $24.70.
About Corning Natural Gas
Corning Natural Gas Holding Corporation, through its subsidiaries, distributes natural gas and electricity. The company offers natural gas to approximately 15,000 customers through approximately 434 miles of distribution main and 86 regulating stations; and electricity to approximately 4,900 customers through approximately 160 miles of electric distribution wire and poles, and 20 miles of gas distribution pipe.
- Five stocks we like better than Corning Natural Gas
- How to Invest in Music Stocks
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Biggest Stock Losers – Today’s Biggest Percentage Decliners
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- What is a Low P/E Ratio and What Does it Tell Investors?
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Corning Natural Gas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Corning Natural Gas and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.