Clean Coal Technologies, Inc. (OTCMKTS:CCTC – Get Free Report)’s stock price crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $0.22 and traded as low as $0.19. Clean Coal Technologies shares last traded at $0.20, with a volume of 13,252 shares traded.
Clean Coal Technologies Price Performance
The business’s fifty day moving average is $0.21 and its 200 day moving average is $0.22.
Clean Coal Technologies Company Profile
Clean Coal Technologies, Inc engages in the development of a patented multi-stage process that transforms coal with high levels of impurities, contaminants, and other polluting elements into a high energy, low polluting fuel. Its technology portfolio includes Pristine-M, Pristine-SA, and Pristine. The company was founded on September 17, 1986 and is headquartered in New York, NY.
- Five stocks we like better than Clean Coal Technologies
- The “How” and “Why” of Investing in 5G Stocks
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- What Investors Need to Know to Beat the Market
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- Upcoming IPO Stock Lockup Period, Explained
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Clean Coal Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Clean Coal Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.