Citizens Bancshares Co. (OTCMKTS:CZBS – Get Free Report) shares crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $37.26 and traded as low as $34.35. Citizens Bancshares shares last traded at $35.10, with a volume of 1,767 shares trading hands.
Citizens Bancshares Stock Down 0.9 %
The firm’s 50 day moving average is $35.65 and its 200-day moving average is $37.24.
Citizens Bancshares Company Profile
Citizens Bancshares Corporation operates as the holding company for Citizens Trust Bank that provides various commercial banking services to individual and corporate customers. The company offers checking and savings accounts; and demand and money market deposits. Its loan products include commercial, financial, and agricultural loans; loans secured by personal property, such as automobiles, marketable securities, and other titled recreational vehicles and motorcycles, as well as unsecured consumer debt; commercial real estate loans; single-family residential loans; and construction and development loans.
- Five stocks we like better than Citizens Bancshares
- When to Sell a Stock for Profit or Loss
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- What Is WallStreetBets and What Stocks Are They Targeting?
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- 3 Healthcare Dividend Stocks to Buy
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Citizens Bancshares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Citizens Bancshares and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.