Ceiba Energy Services Inc. (CVE:CEB – Get Free Report)’s share price passed below its two hundred day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of C$0.20 and traded as low as C$0.20. Ceiba Energy Services shares last traded at C$0.20, with a volume of 1,000 shares.
Ceiba Energy Services Stock Performance
The stock’s fifty day moving average is C$0.20 and its 200-day moving average is C$0.20.
About Ceiba Energy Services
Ceiba Energy Services Inc, formerly Cancen Oil Canada Inc, provides specialized services to companies involved in the exploration, extraction and production of oil and natural gas in Western Canada. The Company operates through the segment of acquisition and development of oilfield service assets to perform services that include oil emulsion treatment, terminaling, storage and marketing of crude oil, and processing and disposal of produced water and waste fluids.
- Five stocks we like better than Ceiba Energy Services
- Stock Average Calculator
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Profitably Trade Stocks at 52-Week Highs
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- What Are Dividend Achievers? An Introduction
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Ceiba Energy Services Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ceiba Energy Services and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.