Else Nutrition (CVE:BABY – Free Report) had its target price decreased by Canaccord Genuity Group from C$0.55 to C$0.45 in a research note published on Wednesday morning, BayStreet.CA reports. Canaccord Genuity Group currently has a hold rating on the stock.
Else Nutrition Price Performance
Shares of Else Nutrition stock opened at C$1.17 on Wednesday. The company has a current ratio of 7.00, a quick ratio of 5.20 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 10.23. Else Nutrition has a 12 month low of C$1.06 and a 12 month high of C$4.50. The stock has a 50 day moving average of C$1.17 and a 200 day moving average of C$1.17. The firm has a market cap of C$121.91 million and a PE ratio of -6.16.
Else Nutrition Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Else Nutrition
- Low PE Growth Stocks: Unlocking Investment Opportunities
- 3 large caps with red hot RSIs with upside
- Uptrend Stocks Explained: Learn How to Trade Using Uptrends
- Johnson Controls International: Nothing but upside for investors
- Bank Stocks – Best Bank Stocks to Invest In
- Unity Software’s resilient rebound post-earnings setback
Receive News & Ratings for Else Nutrition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Else Nutrition and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.